Procedures for visiting the 3 Executive Campus Facility
- You must provide proper identification to your contact person. Acceptable forms of identification include:
- Lockheed Martin employee badge.
- Passport. If you are not a US citizen, inform your contact person as soon as possible prior to your visit to allow us to comply with Export Control procedures.
- US government ID badge.
- State driver's license, preferably with a picture.
- If you are bringing equipment, Internet connections are available at the Common Develop Lab on the 5th floor. If you expect to connect to ATL's network, notify Robert Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org) one week in advance of your visit.
- If your meeting involves the exchange of proprietary information, notify Lynn Zargan (email@example.com) or Otto Wilbert (firstname.lastname@example.org) one week in advance of your visit to execute a Non Disclosure Agreement.
- Cameras, cellphones, tape recorders, or PDAs with cameras or sound-recording capabilities are not permitted.